MADE SAFE® is the first human health certification in the country to verify that products across consumer product categories, from baby bottles to bedding to personal care, are made without known toxic chemicals. We screen ingredients against one of the world’s most comprehensive databases of known harmful chemicals. We then go beyond “red lists” with an aim to close data gaps by using the latest science to screen ingredients for persistence, bioaccumulation, and general and aquatic toxicity. Products that pass this comprehensive screen are awarded the MADE SAFE seal. Learn more about our process here.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
This position is 5-10 hours week under the supervision of the Marketing Director. Credit is offered. This is a virtual position. Team members are based in New York, California, and Montana.
The Social Media Intern will implement Made Safe’s social media strategy across our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest platforms, with a strong focus on Facebook and Instagram. Made Safe is a startup and our platforms are just starting to grow; this position will aim to exponentially expand our audience, and will experience a significant amount of freedom to be creative, test messages and images, and make recommendations for future growth.
- Post across platforms according to social media calendar and strategy
- Design images unique to each platform
- Write compelling and relevant status updates for each platform
- Integrate social media posts with the Made Safe blog
- Update Made Safe blog and occasionally provide content
- Track participating brands’ social media platforms to share where appropriate
- Track social media growth
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with tracking and evaluation
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Ability to work independently
Please send your resume and cover letter to our Marketing Director, Cassidy Randall.