Join us for one of our unique Innovation & Sustainability Sessions.
Please check back for 2018 dates.
NOVEMBER 8 2017 | NEW YORK NY
Raising the Green Bar: Your Roadmap to Sustainability & Success
HOST: Good Housekeeping Institute and Made Safe
Join the Good Housekeeping Institute and Made Safe for the first annual Green Summit focusing on maximizing your brand’s sustainability efforts for increased consumer engagement. Dr. Oz will be delivering the health keynote on how buying sustainable products impacts your well-being and Jeffrey Hollender will be delivering the keynote on building sustainable businesses. The day will include meeting keynote speakers, panels, networking opportunities and sessions offering key insights such as:
- Expert advice to amplify your company’s eco efforts.
- Target key opportunities for growth and innovation.
- How to make your science meaningful to consumers.
- Strategies to garner greater brand loyalty.
- Meet & greet opportunities with industry leaders.
Includes all sessions, light breakfast, full lunch at the famed Hearst Tower, and cocktail hour at the Good Housekeeping Institute.
AGENDA | TICKETS: http://bit.ly/GHI-MS