Guess what? MADE SAFE is one year old this month! It’s hard to believe it’s only been a year, because we’ve done so much:
- We’ve given shoppers the first-ever signal to find healthy products across store aisles that you know are safe to use with your family.
- We’ve created and provided the first-ever road map for companies to make products with safe ingredients not known to harm human health.
- We’ve certified hundreds of products across categories. You can find the MADE SAFE seal on baby bottles, bedding, cosmetics, personal care, cleaners, laundry detergent, feminine care, and even sexual health products like condoms.
- We’re working with companies from very small to very large, publicly and behind the scenes, to help them make products that won’t harm our health based on world-class science.
- We’re spurring innovation for safer ingredients based on green chemistry.
But what this really means is that we’ve made it easier for you to figure out what’s healthy for you and your family.
You don’t have to puzzle over ingredient lists. You don’t have to wonder if something you put on your skin might cause cancer down the line, if your laundry detergent has chemicals that build up in breast milk, or if your child’s mattress is off-gassing chemicals linked to learning disabilities while they sleep.
With the MADE SAFE seal, you can finally buy by your values of health and safety. You can support companies that put you first and use your buying power to get toxic chemicals out of products—for good.
A huge thank you to all of the pioneering brands who were part of our journey over the last year. See them here!
We’re changing everything. And we’re just getting started.
Happy Anniversary to our health!
The post One Year of MADE SAFE appeared first on MADE SAFE.